Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WoW 1.12.1 MultiHack

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

Z3lux

Start as administrator to get it working (only Vista and higher)!
Download is at the bottom of the page if you don't want to read all this shit. But please read the thread first before you're asking about any errors or other questions.

When I played Vanilla (yes, I don't play anymore, I hope that explains my lack of motivation to keep working on this tool :<) I was looking for hacks like WoWEmuhacker, but I could just find one and that one sucked in my opinion.
So then I decided to create my own one, with more features and better handling (you couldn't even set the movement speed of your speedhack in the other one and so on).
After days of research I found most of the things I needed and I decided to give it a go. The result is this little toolie now and I think I can say it's the best hacking-tool you will find in public for 1.12.1 tongue.gif (not that there is much competition biggrin.png)

Well, features are the following:

• Speedhack
  • Teleporting
  • Wallclimbing
  • Airswim (kind of flyhack)
  • Movement modifications (slowfall, waterwalk, levitation)
  • Deathbugging
  • Unrooting (Unstunning)
  • Hunter Tracking
  • Resource Tracking
  • Stuck-In-Air ;-)
  • List of favorite teleport-coordinates (finally biggrin.png)
  • Infinite Jumps
  • No falldamage
  • Stun immunity (only movement)
  • Noclip

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

I can't attach the program, what is wrong?
You either got a modified version of WoW.exe or you did not start the hack with administrator privileges. Fix either one.

There is no vertical movement with the airswim, can you change that?
Simple answer: Nope, I can't. Reason is, that in vanilla there originally was nothing like flying, it was implemented in The Burning Crusade, not even GM's can fly in Vanilla, this is the best thing possible.

What is the deathbug? How does it work? What is it good for?
When your character dies, click the button. Your character will stand up again (though, he is in a permanent stun, use the Unrooting-Button to fix that) and you can attack other people/mobs. Most mobs will reset if you attack them, but some will not. Find out for yourself what you can use it for. There are a lot of possible things!

What is unrooting?
Unrooting frees your character from being stunned. Simple as that. Though, if you are in a real stun, you will not be able to cast, only movement is possible.

What is the stuck in air option for and how does it work?
This is actually outdated with the airswim feature. But nevertheless I'll keep it here.
This thing basically resets your falling counter, you can use this as "flyhack" basically, what you have to do:
Port yourself high in the air with the teleport-feature,
Hit the "No falltime" button, try to run around Posted Image You won't really fall, just a little bit. After some time you should port yourself higher again, as you're still falling a little bit. Recommendable is also, to use speedhack, else you will be really slow, as this thing also includes the Unroot function as well, which will break any movement. If it wouldn't, you would be in an endless falling animation.

I am getting disconnected when using a hack. Why?
Sorry dude, but it looks like that certain hack is being detected by your server. I can't code any workarounds for that, so you should rather not use the hacks that get you disconnected to prevent getting banned.

Download:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

.Net Framework 2.0 or above is required

chedly

• Veteran

Ty testing

TheLord

• SYSENTER

Mate, i write something similar but for 2.4.3

There was no bots so i created new one. But my have leveling, gathering and mining option ;)

Ancalog Keylogger ♦ MS Office Exploit

FUD ♦ ALL WINDOWS & OFFICE ♦ SEND VIA GMAIL

Royals

• Forget About Royals

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Mate, i write something similar but for 2.4.3

There was no bots so i created new one. But my have leveling, gathering and mining option ;)

Wish there was still no bots, i just got my account banned for 6 months. 15/05/2015 #Neverforget #AlwaysRemembered

VeryD

• Addicted

This works on world of warcraft cataclysm?

Z3lux

This works on world of warcraft cataclysm?

Nope this is only for 1.12.1

Jilly333

• Addicted

ty

TomCD

• Lurker

Nice

aakk

oh.. can i have any 3.3.5 hacks?

estranho10

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip