Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to Earn 100$ to 10000$ daily from android apps even zero experiance

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

forxn

Hi,

My Friends, after my one year hardworking finely i come to know about a good money making system that i want to share with you 

today i want to tell some secret that how  you can make a bulk $$ daily

Right now here im only giving basic idea what you can do and how, if i will get good response from you  there after i will explain you all things in details and step by step 

Now let me discuss about its basic fundamental 

Earning from android you need to developing android applications as well as its needed little bit skill to do this task finish, so in 1st view you are thinking that this is only can be by a programmer but its not correct, just you need experience of computer that it

Basic Requirement & tools

1.Google play developer Account

2.Android app source code

3.Ad Network

4.applications making software

5.promotions of application 

1. How to make google play developer account Just you need to follow this step by step guide 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

read on this link about us area

2. if you don't know programming then there are two three way available with you 

A. you can by source code with a small $ from open market

B. you can find them on google free source code

C. you can extract source code with help of tools for any application which running on play store

Here best and good way i get Last one i just visit play store i choose good quality of applications from store there after extract its source code with the help of tool and then change all original look like, graphic,logo.pic these all things and give it a new look there after go to set ad ad network so that we can earn from showing of ads on our application

3. join a ad network make a account there get it ads code and same put into app source code and make the ready apk so that it can get           publish

4. Once you apk file get ready ,there after login to google play developer account  which we create in 1st step upload this apk file there and make it live on play store

5.even if you will not make promotions of your app it will give you good revenu but if you will do it your income will get increase 5 time more

Friends weather you bleave on me or not you can do or earn between 1000-5000 daily let me explain how it happen with me i can show u all proof

i choose good quality app from  google market after extracting its source code 

i given a new look  to it  launch it that app given me daily 10$ then again i extracted source code of other app & make a new app with new look and that app by luck daily start to give me 100$ , so what i got here ?

i guess this single app given me 100$ so instead of extracting source code of other app, i just again make a new with new look from same source code of app which giving me 100$ daily and make it live on play store 

till date im running some 150 applications on android play store my each app giving me 5$ to 110$ daily and via this way i make a good within a short time even i was zero experience of coding & programming all i learn from google

so my suggestion to you, just launch some 100 applications suppose if each app will give you 10$ daily then you total earning from all apps will look like this : 100x10=1000$ daily    and 1000x30=30,000$ monthly 

further as much as applications you will launch on playstore you daily,weekly or monthly income will get increase in ratio as explain by me 

now you just search and follow the basic tips given by me 100% you will get sucess 

if you interested i will explain and provide you link of all tools and also will take you live that how you can do all things 

so best of luck and enjoy life 

awaiting your positive response 

Our skype : forxn.org Services, 1.Google play developer account 2. All social media promotions, fb likes,twitter follow,youtube views,instagram,whatsapp 3.web hosting,developing 4.android & iTune app promotions,review,rate,install,5.app& software development,

KazukeKirishiyo

• Advanced Member

Hmm ill try it i guess

jhonny420

• Lurker

seems interesting.... looking forward for your next post about this.. There are problems like tools for modifying existing app n all .. Please let me know about it.. m interested ...

shuttershades

• Advanced Member

I hear that some ppl was banned by google because they use stolen codes. Show us some payments proofs. Also give as the tool that you extract .apk code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users